At Living Shore Spa we offer a variety of Facials to meet your needs!
Good daily care is essential to maintaining your skin in order to have a glowing complexion!
– 4 REASONS TO GET A FACIAL –
- Exfoliation & Extractions: It is far easier to have extractions done by an Aesthetician than do it yourself. The use of steam, professional products and technique make it much more comfortable for you as your Aesthetician can maneuver around the contours of your face with ease. Spas also use professional-strength quality exfoliants that will leave your skin radiant!
- Knowledgeable Advice on Skin Care: A certified Aesthetician will provide a skin analysis under a mag light and tailor your facial to meet the needs of your skin. An Aesthetician will also make recommendations for at home skin care and products to support your particular needs.
- Relaxation: Your facial muscles work just as hard as the muscles in the rest of your body and they too deserve a little TLC! The gentle pressure created by a facial massage aids in boosting circulation and gives you glowing skin, improved skin tone and muscle contouring; instant tension and stress relief.
- Professionals: Day Spas use quality products and facials are performed by Certified Aestheticians in a regulated clean environment. The atmosphere is relaxing and the Aesthetician is invested in your health and wellness!
Each Aesthetician at Living Shore Spa will discuss your concerns and customize your facial with products that will support your desire, leaving you with a dewy glowing complexion!
– SPRING INTO SUMMER WITH OUR SPECIAL THIS APRIL AND MAY –
Replenish Package: Dry Brush Exfoliation, Aqua Vida Facial & 50 Minute Aroma Massage with Dry Brush to take home Reg $183 for $167 (+HST & while supplies last)!
Recover, Restore, Revitalize! Make Living Shore Spa a Natural Part of Your Well-Being Routine!