TREAT YOURSELF TO WELLNESS AT LIVING SHORE SPA
Has your skin suffered damage and dehydration through the summer and now in the drying winter conditions? At Living Shore Spa we can help! You can prevent early signs of aging and improve the look and feel of your skin with one of our Body Wraps. Just like the skin on your face, the skin all over your body needs a little TLC every now and then! Your skin is the largest organ of your body and it makes perfect sense to take care of it properly.
BENEFITS OF BODY WRAPS
- Just like a facial a Body Wrap will stimulate cell renewal, improving your overall skin tone, preventing signs of aging.
- Body Wraps can be detoxifying, environmental toxins as well as what we eat has an impact on the appearance of our skin.
- A body treatment with high mineral contents like our Aromatic Moor Mud or Seaweed can help you eliminate surface impurities and draw out damaging toxins.
- A total Body Treatment like a Body Wrap is the full package in relaxation, combining skin care and massage into a luxurious treatment.
- All Living Shore Spa Body Wraps begin with a Dry Brush Exfoliation that will remove dull surface cells, and reveal glowing skin.
At Living Shore Spa we proudly use Pevonia Botanica who use the finest ingredients in skin care from the safest source….nature. For more than 20 years Pevonia has been the leader in delivering natural skincare to the finest spas and professional aestheticians all over the world.
4 TYPES OF BODY WRAPS
Our team can help you select a Body Wrap Treatment that will work best for your skin care needs we have 4 wonderful wraps to choose from:
Take care of your skin at Living Shore Spa by no longer suffering from damaged, dehydrated, and dry skin. With so many great benefits to Body Wraps, there is no other choice but to Treat Yourself to Wellness this Winter at Living Shore Spa – Book your wrap today!
Recover, Restore, Revitalize! Make Living Shore Spa a Natural Part of Your Well-Being Routine!